Tuesday 30 July 2013

A New Blog

It is still very much a 'work in progress', but you can have a sneaky peep if you promise to come back in a month or so, by which time I hope to have rather more for you to see....I am working on a photo collection, featuring a few of the thousands of images that Sue and I have taken on Skye since we have lived here.

I will have mentioned before that most of my photos are published on www.geograph.org.uk where they are all geo-located and nearly all have some words of description. Geograph images also turn up on Wikimedia (among other places) and are archived by the British Library.  My profile page is at: www.geograph.org.uk/profile/20032.

But I see no harm in picking out some favourite images and also publishing them on a blog, plus of course, here I get the chance to include Sue's images, which she was supposed to be posting on our business page on Facebook - but she never finds time to do it...!!!

So - to preview 'Skye In Pictures', it is here: pictureskye.blogspot.co.uk, and if you like what you see, please do re-visit soon.

No comments: