Saturday 12 July 2008

NHS Scotland...hmmm...

I still have my hernia...

I made the trip to Broadford on Thursday, only to be told when I got there that my appointment had been re-scheduled for Wednesday (the day before) but no-one thought to tell me... So now I have another appointment at the beginning of August.

A result of this is that I am bringing forward a trip to Devon to visit friends and family. I'll be driving down on Sunday (tomorrow) and expect to stay a week. I'll still have access to the internet, so will probably post a picture/message or whatever while I'm away.

Hope to hear from some of you on here soon - just click on the 'comment' button.

2 comments:

val said...

hiskye

I hope you enjoyed your Devon trip as much as i enjoyed your visit.
many thanks for the "odd jobs" and I now benefit from your expertise and have gone digitallycamerabananas !

Hot here in Devon cloudless BLUE sky!
devon dumpling

Richard Dorrell said...

Yes Val - a great trip. Thank you for your hospitality. Keep taking the pictures. Maybe you need your own blog to post them on!
Better weather in Devon than here now, I think - though one of the reasons we moved north was because we don't like hot weather!