Wednesday 31 December 2008

Dorrell in Devon (again)

Sue spent her Christmas with her family in London. She has now returned to Skye as she has to be back to work. I am still in Devon, having spent Christmas with my sister and family who live on the edge of Dartmoor. I am now staying with my long-term friend in Torquay. 

While I am here, I have a shopping list to attend to which includes things like dog food and a bath (!) (yes - a big white thing).

I also have Basil-the-dog with me, so there is the need to take him for walkies. It's the last day of 2008 today.  We've been down to Meadfoot - busy in the summer, but virtually deserted today - not surprising - it's VERY cold here!

Meadfoot beach, Torquay - 31.12.08

1 comment:

Torquay holiday cottages said...

I really love holidays and Devon is a good place. Planning to spend my vacation in a relaxing Devon holiday cottages. I'm so excited!