Monday 22 December 2008

Merry Christmas everyone


Sue is currently in Worcestershire, visiting an old friend, before making her way to Kent and then London to celebrate Christmas with her family.

I am still at the Barn, which gives me a day or two to do my Christmas shopping (!) before I make my way down to Devon to spend Christmas with my sister and family. 

I'm going to be busy tomorrow, so I am posting a Christmas card to everyone today. (The picture is in the Cuillin, near Sligachan, but was taken last year)!

Have a great Christmas everyone, and I hope that 2009 is as kind to you as 2008 has been to us.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The first time I've been able to see all this and am totally stunned by the beauty of Skye -love the cloud photos, the favourite tree, incredible views and as for that chaffinch.... Mull looks amazing too. All utterly idyllic -no wonder you both look so happy and settled!! Hope Sue's enjoying her 'care' job and that all that sheet washing isn't getting too much! The drier does look rather good!
Anyway, many thanks for the card and hope you both have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2009
Claudia