Thursday 3 May 2012

SUE AT AIRD VIEW


SUE HERE!  -----   As we had no one holidaying at Aird View this week I stayed there over the weekend and decided to take a few more photographs to add to our existing website.  Risking life and limb, I clambered up the steep incline behind the bungalow and..... hanging onto a few tree branches with one hand - with my camera in the other, I took one or two shots.  Here is one of them....


Below is another ..  showing both the garden and (if you have a magnifying glass!) a glimpse of the beach and the Aird.


I spent many hours labouring in the garden areas either side of the bungalow and had the bonus of fantastic weather both days too.  In fact, it was SO wonderful that I put on my walking boots Saturday evening and went for a trek across the Aird.  More on that and photographs on my next post - TOMORROW!!

No comments: