Friday 1 February 2013

Just a quickie...

I'm getting nagged at because I haven't posted anything here for a while... Sorry! I am spending as much time as I can at our Loch View Cottage at the moment, with the target of having the refurbishment all finished by the end of January. Hmmm.... well, as you can see, I have missed that deadline. And the place looks too much like a building site for me to post any photos...!!

I'm hoping for an 'all done' date of mid-February now. I stuck the last tile on the bathroom wall yesterday, and tiled the floor today. So now I have all the bits which need to be screwed to the walls to attach (towel warmer, heater, shaver socket/light, mirror, loo roil holder, towel hooks...). Then there's the window to paint, and a few tweaks here and there, the floor tiles to grout, and the bathroom will be done. I'll start painting the hall tomorrow, and PROMISE I will get a photo or two of it all on here soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess it is going to look fab when it is finished. Clever you for being able to do so much yourself. How much more satisfying to do most of the work yourself than having someone else do all the work.