Sunday 4 October 2015

Cupar, our Collie

I don't say much here about Cupar, though he occupies a fair bit of our time. He was a 'rescue', so we're not exactly sure how old he is, but we guess he's now about six. In the four years or so that we have had him, he has become an extremely loyal and loving pet. He is also very lively, and loves to play with his tennis balls - he has quite a collection. To keep him occupied, he gets four walks a day, plus occasional play sessions in the house. Sue and I share the walks, but between us, I guess we are out with Cupar upwards of three hours per day, every day, come rain, hail, sleet, snow, wind, plagues of frogs.... Here's a picture I took yesterday while we were out on the shore of Loch Dunvegan...

Cupar above the shore of Loch Dunvegan - can you spot him?
And then I had a go at video... this one's a bit fuzzy. I will try again soon...!



No comments: